BEST WEB HOSTING AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
Here is my list of the best web hosting affiliate marketing programs ⇣ where you can earn up to $ 7,000 in commission for each web hosting client you refer.
If someone told you that you earned thousands of dollars in your sleep, what would you say? You would probably dismiss the claim as false, call them crazy, and move on, thinking that it’s impossible to earn that much (or nothing) without actually being “at work.”
But how do they earn it? The answer is simple – affiliate marketing.
Best Web Hosting and WordPress Affiliate Program Hosting in 2021:
Thousands of website owners and bloggers have found a way to keep up with a passive income stream. How? Promoting web hosting companies. Did you know that Bluehost paid $ 5 million in affiliate commissions last year!
I should mention that this website makes income from affiliate marketing. Because it is no secret that I monetize this website through affiliate marketing, mainly from web servers that I have used over the years as a web developer.
When it comes to choosing the best web hosting affiliate programs, you must be careful. Don’t just pick the one that pays the highest commission; choose the one that is reliable, easy to use, and known for quality.
As an affiliate, you should only recommend web servers that you are familiar with, and you should only recommend web servers that you have used before and that has helped you achieve something.
If you don’t have confidence in the product and think it won’t help people, you shouldn’t promote it.
Unless you really know the product, have used it successfully for yourself and can demonstrate it to your audience, you can’t expect others to just take your word for it. – Pat Flynn from SmartPassiveIncome
He knows what he’s talking about because he makes around $ 30k every month promoting Bluehost.
Because if you promote a low-quality product, it reflects badly on you. You may end up losing the audience you worked so hard to build for. Choose your affiliate programs carefully and you can earn more from them.
BEST WEB HOSTING AFFILIATE MARKETING PROGRAMS
- Liquid Web affiliate program
- Kinsta Affiliate Program
- WP Engine Affiliate Program
- Cloudways affiliate program
- A2 Hosting Affiliate Program
- SiteGround Affiliate Program
- BionicWP affiliate program
- iPage Affiliate Program
- HostGator Affiliate Program
- Bluehost Affiliate Program
- Scala Hosting Affiliate Program
What’s affiliate marketing?
1. LIQUID WEB AFFILIATE PROGRAM
They offer a range of services from “classic” dedicated servers and VPS hosting, and dedicated cloud and VPS servers to fully managed WooCommerce and WordPress hosting.
They have managed WooCommerce and WordPress the hosting is fast, reliable, and secure. Liquid Web-hosted sites have the fastest speed with 10 PHP workers, free site migration, free SSL certificates, and no overage fees, traffic limits, or metered pageviews.
LiquidWeb Managed WooCommerce and WordPress hosting as bundled with the free Beaver Builder page builder plugin, all the iconic WP plugins, Jilt Abandonded Cart, Affiliate WP, and Glew Analytics.
Their affiliate program is among the best in the industry. Affiliates are paid 150% of the monthly cost with a minimum CPA of $ 150 (you also earn a 50% bonus for prepaid plans).
LiquidWeb is certainly worth recommending to customers. Here is a breakdown of the CPA ranges:
- Managed WordPress: $ 150 – $ 2,000 per registration
- Managed WooCommerce: $ 150 – $ 3,000 per record
- VPS hosting: $ 150 – $ 300 per registration
- Dedicated hosting: $ 150 – $ 7,000 per record
- Cloud hosting: $ 150 – $ 5,000 per record
As a LiquidWeb affiliate partner, they will provide you with a variety of great incentives to help you refer customers to them:
- Custom commissions
- Exclusive coupon codes
- Co-branded landing pages
- Exclusive sales and offers
Free gifts to clients (such as WP101 training memberships)
2. KINSTA AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Kinsta-hosted sites load at lightning speed, be secure and come with the latest technology like SSL, PHP7, HTTP / 2 CDN, staging areas, and more.
For each sale, you recommend you can earn up to $ 500 + you get 10% monthly recurring commissions for life.
Here are some of the reasons Kinsta’s affiliate program is one of the best in the business:
- Earn between $ 50 to $ 500 for each client, your recommendation (depending on the type of plan you refer)
- Starter plan ($ 50 commission)
- Pro plan ($ 100 commission)
- Business plans ($ 150 commission)
- Business plans ($ 500 commission)
- The tracking cookie of 60 days and earnings are paid in a conversion window of 60 days
- 10% monthly recurring commissions For the lifetime of the client you recommended.
- Kinsta’s churn rate is under 5%, which means consistent recurring commissions
- Monthly payments to your PayPal account
- Real-time tracking where you can see real-time affiliate data, as well as page views, subscriptions, detailed plan details
- Large library of promotional banners and logos, as well as affiliate guides and resources.
All of these reasons make Kinsta’s affiliate program one of the best. This is a fantastic web host and coupled with its rewarding affiliate program, it makes for a recipe for success. I highly recommend that you check out their program and start earning affiliate income.
3. WP ENGINE AFFILIATE PROGRAM
If you write mostly WordPress themes and plugins, WP Engine might be the best option for you.
WP Engine has one of the highest paying affiliate programs, offering a minimum of $ 200 per sale. You will be paid on the 20th of each month and you will need to create a ShareASale account to receive your payment.
As an affiliate, you receive a standard commission of $ 200 for each sale or 100% of the first month’s revenue (depending on which plan your reader purchases), whichever is greater. That’s a sweet deal, right?
Let’s look at some of the reasons why the WP Engine affiliate program is among the best in the business:
- Strong commissions: The program offers a minimum of $ 200 on each sale. Hardly any other show comes close to that number. The extra point? If your client opts for a more expensive plan, they will receive 100% of their first month’s income.
- An additional bonus on more referrals: The program is designed to incentivize the affiliate to drive more sales. If you have a broader reach and can refer more than five visitors to the hosting service’s website, you can count on making more than $ 200 per sale. For every five sales, you facilitate, you receive an additional $ 100. For 10 sales, you get $ 250. If 60 of your referrals convert, you will receive a huge commission of $ 1500, for a total of $ 15,475!
- Low investment rates: People who opt for the WP Engine hosting service is usually dedicated WordPress users looking for an advanced hosting platform. And WP Engine does not disappoint. Therefore, the reversal rates are much lower than the other programs, which means that you keep more of your payment.
- Sub-affiliate commission: WP Engine’s earning potential is even greater because it gives you a commission for every sale your sub-affiliates make. For every conversion of your sub-affiliates, you earn $ 50.
- Copy and Paste Promotional Materials: WP Engine provides your affiliates with great banners and templates to use as promotional content. This greatly reduces your effort while increasing conversions, as the WP Engine regularly performs A / B tests on your banners. You also run intermittent sales promotion offers that you can use to increase your referrals.
- Longest Cookie Duration: Generally speaking, cookies expire in 30 days for most affiliate programs. WP Engine allows 180 days. This means that if a visitor to your website has clicked on your affiliate link and purchases a WP Engine hosting plan at any time within a period of 180 days, you will receive the corresponding commission.
All of these factors make the WP Engine affiliate program one of the best options. The only downside is that fewer people tend to sign up because their hosting plans are a bit more expensive. You will need to address your audience accordingly.
4. CLOUDWAYS AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- Clouds is a managed web server that enables you to quickly deploy websites to cloud servers like DigitalOcean, AWS, Vultr, Linode, and more.
- So if you write about WordPress development, themes, and plugins, then Cloudways might be a great option for you.
- Cloudways is one of the highest paying affiliate programs, offering commissions of up to $ 200 per sale.
- They recently revamped their affiliate program to offer them better and more flexible commission structures.
- Slab (based on performance) – Earn between $ 50 and $ 125 per sale
- Hybrid (performance-based + recurring) – Earn $ 30 per enrollment + 7% commission for life
- Custom (based on performance) – Earn up to $ 200 per sale
Let’s look at a few reasons why the Cloudways affiliate program is one of the best in the business:
You can choose between a performance-based commission structure, or if you are inclined to passive income, the hybrid commission model is great if you are in the long run.
- Dedicated Affiliate Managers: You get a dedicated affiliate manager to help you navigate every step of the cloud hosting affiliate program. She or she will answer any questions you may have and give you access to expert guidance.
- Learning Resources: You get access to various resources, including our onboarding emails and guides, monthly newsletters, blogs, and reference articles.
- Real-time tracking: The Cloudways affiliate panel comes with tracking cookies that monitor every visitor and referral so you don’t lose track of a single commission.
- Performance Reports: You can access detailed performance reports on your affiliate dashboard to evaluate your campaign marketing efforts and optimize strategies for better results.
Clouds offer high-performance and secure cloud hosting for both WordPress and non-WordPress websites. All of these reasons make Cloudways one of the best hosting affiliate programs with some of the highest conversion rates.
5. ACCOMMODATION AFFILIATE PROGRAM A2
A2 Hosting is a recognized name in the web hosting industry, offering solutions for WordPress hosting.
The commission offered by the A2 Hosting affiliate program starts at $ 85 and goes up to $ 140. Payment is made on the 15th of each month through PayPal. It also offers $ 10 as a sign-up bonus.
For the payment to be released, you must touch the $ 100 benchmark. If you don’t earn $ 100 in one month, the payment is released the following month (or when the threshold is reached).
- High Payouts: Offering $ 85 on each sale, the commission offered by A2 Hosting is more than many other affiliate programs. Also, as your conversions increase, your commission increases. For conversions between 11 and 20, you receive a commission of $ 100 per sale. For conversions between 21 and 30, the payment increases to $ 120 per sales. Finally, for conversions beyond 31, you get $ 140 per sale.
- Two-Tier Bonus: Like WP Engine, A2 Hosting also gives you the opportunity to earn every time your sub-affiliates convert. For every referral from your sub-affiliate that purchases from A2 Hosting, you will receive $ 5.
- Cookies Policy: A2 Hosting allows a period of 90 days before the cookie expires. This means that if your referral makes a purchase at any time within three months of clicking your referral link, they will be entitled to your commission.
- Excellent Control Panel: Under its affiliate program, A2 Hosting provides an all-inclusive control panel, called iDevAffiiliates, to its affiliates. Affiliates can use the software to collect statistics on their sales.
A2 Hosting’s affiliate program has established itself as a leading program for bloggers looking to monetize. A2 hosting offers multiple hosting plans, with the basic one starting at $ 3.92 per month.
6. SITEGROUND AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Having been in the industry for over a decade, Cart has made its mark as one of the best web hosting platforms out there. It has a stellar brand image that makes its affiliate program one of the most popular choices for bloggers.
SiteGround is an easy-to-use, independent hosting platform that offers great quality. The SiteGround Affiliate Program is designed to reward volume, with a minimum commission of $ 50 per sale. This can go up to a decent $ 125 depending on how many referrals you convert.
Let’s look at some of the features that make the SiteGround affiliate program the best option.
- Performance-based Commission Structure: The program offers a $ 50 commission for each sale that happens through your referral. As long as you receive $ 50 for sales of up to 5, between 6 and 10 conversions will give you $ 75. Conversions between 11 to 20 are eligible for a commission of $ 100 per sale and if you cross 20 conversions, you are entitled to a commission of Generous $ 125 per referral.
- There are no minimum sales: One of the best features of the SiteGround affiliate program is that you don’t have to reach a certain amount to receive your commission. Even if you make only one sale per month, your commission will be released.
- This attracts small-scale bloggers looking for a more regular flow of money. 30 days after the first sale commission.
- Robust Affiliate Support: As well as providing affiliates with well designed and customized banners for promotion, it also gives them access to an affiliate manager who can be contacted for any help.
- SiteGround is one of the most recognized names in the industry; therefore you can be sure of high conversions and low reversals
7. BIONIC WP AFFILIATE PROGRAM
BionicWP is a truly managed WordPress hosting solution that allows you to focus on your real business and let the hosting team manage your website.
Since BionicWP wants to offer the same level of hosting solution to all of its users, it has a single hosting package with multiple price levels. Users who are interested in their add-on Unlimited Website Edits and Bionic Speed can get them with the hosting package they are purchasing.
Their hosting package is the fastest because their servers are hosted on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – it’s the same place Google hosts its search engine servers.
Apart from that, BionicWP offers free SSL certificates, try before you buy, weekly site monitoring, core updates, theme and plugins, no traffic limits, and much more!
BionicWP offers guaranteed page performance, that is, a GTMetrix score of over 90 and Google’s page speed score for all of its users.
Since the hosting service offers a free trial, users can easily get a test area to test their websites and migrate when they are satisfied with the service.
BionicWP Managed WordPress Hosting Affiliate Program is perfect for all affiliate marketers looking to market the only truly managed program. WordPress hosting solution to its users.
The best part of the BionicWP affiliate program is that:
- You earn $ 75 + 12.5% recurring commission for 2 years
- No minimum commission payment limit.
- Monthly payments through PayPal.
- You get a 60-day tracking Cookie for managed hosting so that you get the credit for each sale referred by you
- Earnings are paid out in a 60-day Conversion window
- You get a full affiliate panel to see your performance up to $ 0.01 in commissions.
- BionicWP offers all the link, banner, and graphic display assets you need to promote your WordPress managed to host solution. Just ask your affiliate manager about creative assets.
- You are assigned a dedicated affiliate manager to manage all of your hosting referrals and help you maximize your earnings.
All of this makes the BionicWP affiliate program the best of its kind. WordPress hosting affiliate program on the market. Since BionicWP (review here) offers such amazing features for all website owners, signing up with it is the fastest way to generate more profit through your affiliate websites.
8. IPAGE AFFILIATE PROGRAM
iPage is a well-known name in the domain of hosting service, offering different plans to suit the needs of individual website owners and entrepreneurs.
The iPage affiliate program pays one of the best rates. in the industry, with commissions starting at a flat rate of $ 105. It offers different rates for different hosting plans ranging from $ 105 for shared and VPS accounts to $ 150 for a dedicated hosting plan.
It takes 15-30 days for the payment to be processed. You can choose to pay by check, PayPal, or credit (if you are an iPage user).
Let’s look at some specific features of the iPage Hosting affiliate program. What makes it an attractive option for affiliates?
- Leading Commission Rates: As an affiliate, you have the opportunity to earn up to $ 150 in commission per sale. This is one of the highest payouts for an affiliate program. Even the base fee of $ 105 is higher than most standard commissions and there is no limit to how much you can earn.
- Access to promotional materials: iPage provides its affiliates with access to a variety of promotional materials, such as banners, text links, and more, that they can use on their website to promote iPage’s hosting services.
- Superior Conversions: iPage offers some of the cheapest hosting plans in the industry. This means that it facilitates a higher conversion rate for your referrals.
- Geographic independence: You can be anywhere in the world and become an iPage affiliate.
iPage also offers its affiliates a robust resource center that they can use to increase their conversions. Since it is part of the EIG, iPage is a trusted and widely trusted hosting service.
9. HOSTGATOR AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Another member of the International Resistance Group, HostGator is one of the oldest hosting services in the industry.
The HostGator Affiliate Program is one of the most popular affiliate programs. It also has a performance-based commission structure that rewards high volume conversions; The basic commission starts at $ 50.
Offering plans for VPS hosting, WordPress host, cloud hosting, and dedicated account hosting, HostGator uses Impact Radius to run its affiliate program. Let’s delve into its characteristics.
- Commission up to $ 125: You can earn a high commission of $ 125 per sale with the HostGator affiliate program. You follow a volume-based structure, where you earn $ 50 for up to 5, $ 75 for 6-10, $ 100 for 11-20, and $ 125 for referrals beyond 20.
- Payment terms: You are paid monthly and the sales are verified two months after they have been made. Payment is made one-week after-sales are verified. You must earn a minimum of $ 100 for the commission to be released, but there is no upper limit.
- Affiliate Support System: HostGator offers a great deal of guidance to affiliates. Finally, you can consult with specialists if you want to increase your conversion rates.
As HostGator plans are well known and very popular, as a result, you can easily promote their services and earn more. This affiliate program is definitely one of the most reputable in the industry.
10. BLUEHOST AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Bluehost is also a member of the EIG, which makes it similar to other hosting sites on this list.
Bluehost is a web hosting platform that is famous for its high-quality, low-cost offerings; therefore, their affiliate program has a stronghold among bloggers looking to generate income.
Bluehost offering $ 65 per sale. However, the commission can go up to $ 120 depending on the number of referrals you make.
Take a look at some unique offers by the Bluehost Affiliate Program below:
- Reward commissions: You can earn large sums of money if you have the ability to generate volume sales. With a base commission of $ 65 per sale, you are eligible for a higher rate if you market your plans well and drive a large number of referrals to your portal.
- Payment Terms: If you sign up for the Bluehost affiliate program, you will receive your commission 45 days after the end of the eligible purchase month. You must have earned a minimum of $ 100 for the payment to be released; you must have a PayPal account.
- Guidance and Support: Joining the Bluehost affiliate program gives you access to a wealth of resources to increase your conversion rate. It also provides affiliates with banner ads and advertising links to read. Finally, publishers have access to a team of experts who can guide you to earn more money through commission.
- More conversions, low investments – Bluehost is an established brand in the web hosting domain and is already being used by millions of customers around the world. This means that it is easier for the affiliate to send their hosting services to regular visitors. Since the hosting service is accepted by the user community, it will be able to drive more conversions and keep reversion rates low.
Bluehost offers a variety of plans. to its users. And since your consistent service is highly appreciated, you can easily promote it. As a web hosting affiliate, you can’t go wrong with the Bluehost affiliate program.
11. SCALA HOSTING AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Scala Hosting is a leader in fully managed cloud VPS hosting services powering over 700k websites from over 120 countries. Scala Hosting and its SPanel make managed VPS services easy and affordable.
Scala Hosting offers some of the most competitive VPS hosting services. Prices start at a very low $ 9.95 per month for fully managed VPS or $ 10.00 per month for self-managed VPS plans.
Scala Hosting offers $ 50 + per sale for referring shared hosting clients. However, they pay $ 200 to refer more than 10 VPS hosting clients per month.
See the features of the Scala Hosting Affiliate Program:
- Dedicated Affiliate Manager.
- Intuitive control panel for affiliates.
- Real-time tracking: Detailed real-time affiliate tracking helps you understand your traffic and improve your campaigns.
- 60-Day Cookie Duration: Even if your potential customers don’t buy immediately after clicking your link, we’ve got you covered with our 60-day cookie lifetime.
- Managed Cloud VPS from Scala Hosting is one of the best and cheapest fully managed cloud VPS hosting services in the industry. Due to affordable, feature-rich plans, the average affiliate program conversion rate is 8%.
- Complimentary Hosting: All affiliates get 1 month of free hosting, so they can try the service and experience the benefits.
Managed Cloud VPS from Scala Hosting is one of the best and cheapest fully managed cloud VPS hosting services in the industry.
WHAT’S AFFILIATES MARKETING?
Affiliate marketing is a concept in which you, as an affiliate, recommend on your website a third party product. When someone buys that product through your link, you receive a commission. Simple, isn’t it?
It is currently one of the best ways to earn passive income, especially if you already have a blog that attracts a decent number of visitors.
Do you run a blog that focuses on web hosting, WordPress themes, blogging, or any topic related to digital marketing? If you do, joining a web hosting affiliate program is the next step. It is the best way to generate potentially substantial passive income.
WHY IS AFFILIATE WEB HOSTING MARKETING PROFIT?
Simply put, affiliate marketing helps you earn money. Many bloggers have been able to use referral links to their advantage. Web hosting affiliate programs stand out because they are some of the highest paying affiliate programs on the market.
All you have to do (easier said than done, I know) is write a post reviewing a web hosting platform and you can earn a huge commission (depending on the audience you attract).
Many bloggers covering topics such as web hosting, blogging, internet marketing, and technology can earn extremely well.
But as I said at the beginning of this post, I can’t stress enough how important this is:
As an affiliate marketer, you should only recommend web hosts that you are familiar with, and only recommend web hosts that you have used before and that has helped you achieve something.
If you don’t trust the web host and don’t think it helps people, you shouldn’t promote it.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
There are several ways to promote a web host on your blog. First, you can write a post reviewing their services. Conclude the blog post with a link to the web host.
Second, you can display banners on your website. You are supported with their brand banners and other advertising materials by almost all affiliate programs. You can use them on your website or embed your link in the footer or header of your site.
Every time a visitor visits your website, clicks on the referral link, and ends up buying the hosting website service, they receive a commission. This commission can be anywhere from $ 50 to more than $ 1,000, depending on the web hosting affiliate program you belong to and the structure of your commission.
Web hosting affiliate programs are mainly for bloggers who write on similar topics like SEO, website, and blogging, and web mastering. Even general website owners can become web hosting affiliates and promote their preferred hosting service.
If you want to be able to influence your audience to test your recommendations, the first step is to build their trust. On your blog, you can start by generating expert material.
Once this is done, it is not very difficult to direct them to a particular web hosting platform. For example, you can simply include a footer that says “hosted by SiteGround” and direct visitors to the SiteGround website.
If you are already familiar with standard affiliate marketing and also have a blog on these topics, give web hosting affiliate programs a try.
WHAT IS A WEB HOSTING AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
A web hosting affiliate program is an income sharing program in which affiliates are rewarded for referring new clients to web hosting companies.
HOW DOES WEB HOSTING AFFILIATION MARKETING WORK?
Affiliates refer visitors (via links or banners on their website) and earn a commission for each qualified record. For every visitor who clicks through these links and banners, and then signs up, the affiliate will earn a commission.
WHAT IS THE HIGHEST PAYING WEB HOSTING AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
Liquid Web offers dedicated servers and VPS hosting, and dedicated cloud and VPS servers for fully managed WooCommerce and WordPress hosting. Referring to new dedicated Liquid Web hosting clients will earn affiliates $ 7,000 per signup.
WHICH WEB HOSTING AFFILIATE PROGRAMS ARE THE MOST POPULAR?
SiteGround, Bluehost, and HostGator are the three most popular web hosting affiliate programs that affiliates choose to sign up and promote. Bluehost paid out $ 5 million in affiliate commissions last year.
Web hosting affiliate marketing works remarkably well for bloggers who consistently post great content. The number of conversions you can make is highly dependent on the search engine ranking of your blog or website, which is why content is so important.
Choosing the right affiliate program for web hosting is not a very hard job for bloggers. In fact, you must already know about the existence of these popular hosting services. However, when choosing what you want to promote, consider all factors. It’s not just about making a high commission, it’s also about keeping your content legitimate.
All of the affiliate programs that we discuss have been around for a long time; They are giving bloggers a great opportunity to generate higher passive income. For example, celebrated blogger Pat Flynn uses Bluehost and earns a hefty commission through referrals.
If you are a blogger and looking to join a well-paid web hosting affiliate program, take the plunge and let us know which program worked best for you!
Did I miss something important that you think should be included here? Then I’d love to hear all about it in the comments below!